Tuesday 12 August 2008

catch up

well its been a while but thats because on sunday mummy wrote a really long one for me but then her pesky lappy toppy blinked and then stopped working and we couldnt be bothered to write it all out agaiin but we had a lazy day on sunday, and monday hehehe. mummy been taking us in the hall for a run around as daddy has made the biggest mess i ever seen in the living room grrr but i been giving mummy lots of lickings and ticklings and she gave me my precious nose rubs so all is well but mummy said she has a busy week ahead so i think i need to make sure she gives me lots of attention. she has her A-level results which means she might have passed some tests, then she has to take myxi to them nasty doctors that took my plums off me, then she has her motorbike theory gee my mummy must be clever with all these tests going on, then she has to travel around on the weekend with daddy so i think grandma is looking after us yey grandma lets us run around wild well, she cant catch us heehee

1 comment:

Deb Cushman said...

Cute pictures of you on that last post! Sounds like your mom is pretty busy -- just as long as she schedules time for the buns. Got to set your priorities, you know!