Saturday 9 August 2008

double checking

Ahh mummy cut my nails for me and she said i was such a good boy, she gave me a treat. i feel all clean now i dont like hurting mummy with my claws. anyways, after the shocking news about myxi i thought i would help mummy and myxi in making sure that she was a he. mummy took a sneaky pic of me. but someone has to make sure around here, mummy is very nice but daddy calls her twpsin which i think means silly.





anyway after the whole she/he thing i think its safe to say she is a he but i dont care im supporting him through this time of change and of confusion see... we can hold hands well paws if you want to get technical about it

then mummy made us do some hard work for our treats phew all this standing on 2 legs i dont know how them pesky hoomins do it all the time no wonder mummy likes sitting a lot.

oh well and this morning mummy took myxi out for a bit i was a bit annoyed so i gave my sim-path-ee eyes and got some nose rubs. but i didnt mind really, i had a lie in and pinched the best bits of hay heeheehee they said that they were getting myxi noot-erd which is what they did to me but i didnt like it so i hope myxi will be ok, ill let him sleep in the snuggle pit tonight if he wants x

No comments: