Wednesday 13 August 2008

big birds



mummy and me have been listening to lots of happy music today which is good and daddys been away so i wee'd on mummys bed so she could have my scent but i dont think she liked it. anyways we have been listening to lots of songs like having a party. and its raining outside but i wish mummy would let me out i like it outside in wind and rain but she says that we have to be careful in case we get sore hocks but im tough and i can cope. anyway today daddy is coming home so me and mummy have been cleaning but myxi has been making messes everywhere i wish mummy would just lock myxi in our house and then i would have mummy all to myself. ooh and i helped mummy feed the big birds in the garden and i was a big boy because i wasnt scared i only stayed behind the door because i had to make sure no burglars came in. i could have gone out if i wanted but heres some piccytures mummy took.....



they is very noisy. and not as pretty as me...see.....




oh before i go want to say good girl pebbles for eating your mummy was so worried about you!!!

and even more love to aunty kelly mummy said you wernt feeling very well last night but we sent you a piccyture to cheer you up, hope you and fudge get well soon xXxXxXx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heelloo Gumpy!!

:) its Pebble!! I was a silly girl and stopped eatting! hehe, mummy was very scareds and kept makeing me run around! *THUMP* hehe

But im all better nows and i eated all my pellets!! Arnt i good?

wow, you are brave by those huuuggeee birdies!

snuggles and kissies
Pebble xoxox

the gumpster said...

hello pebbles mwah i did that as well but mummy took me to the vets so i wont do it again as i ended up staying at the plum takers for soo long

oh im a big boy! but tell me pebbles who is the handsomest, me or myxi?

Deb Cushman said...

Those are some BIG birds! But, you're right, they aren't as pretty as you are!