Thursday 11 September 2008

i bit my mummy


this was mummys arm after i bit her.
she screamed i think i really hurt her.
oh well we made up and mummy said she loves me loads and that im the handsomest bun.
me and myxi have been getting on brilliantly! we snuggle so much and mummy says we're both a couple of comedians or whatever. i like it when mummy smiles. daddys mum is coming to visit so ive been grooming to make me look all special but daddy hasnt let us come out for our usual run around heehee i thumped at him yesterday to show my disaproval!

3 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

Ouch!

the gumpster said...

heehee she still loves me though

Anonymous said...

hello Gumpy!

you silly bun biting you mummy!! I would NEVER bite my mummy, im a little angel!...... honest!

Snuggles adn kissies
Pebble xoxox