Friday 5 September 2008

HMMM home is boring



ive been fighting with our new arrival. it turns out mummy thinks paddy is a she. and has renamed her smudgey. i hate her. but mummy says shes cuddly and lovely thump she keeps me awake from my beauty sleep with her snoring! shes even stolen mummies home made cushion.




anyway daddy is working with uncle dex tomorow so mummy and me will have lots of games.




she has given me a lot of nose rubs lately so ive been good for her. i binkyed and purred and licked mummys hand.




heres a piccyture of mummy and smudgey...











and heres smudgey on mummys and MY sofa thump





2 comments:

Fudge said...

Gumpy-having someone move inot your space is very hard. But your mummy was really lovely taking in Smudgey who needed a new forever mummy and brothers. I know it will take time to get used to her but you and Mxyi will still be loved by your mummy.

Try to be really nice to mummy, Mxyi and Smudgey and you may get even more nice rewards!

Big bunny hugs
Fudge xxx

the gumpster said...

hmmmmph i have been a bit nicer we fight but then stop and smell each other. she has started fighting back and kicked me in my head! im not happy. but mummy has started to give me a lot more nose rubs so thats quite nice.